- Selection List of Medical Officers/FMPHW Ayush to be hired under RBSK under NHRM
- Prayas - Online Public Grievances Monitoring System
- List of Public Information Officers of Different Department of J&K Govt.( PIOs & APIOs)
- The Jammu and Kashmir Public Services Guarantee Rules, 2011 (SRO-233 & SRO-224)
- Service Area Plan (SBI)
- Disaster Management Plan
- Village Amenity Directory
The district is situated 32° 17' to 32° 55' North Latitude and 75° 70' to 76° 16' East longitude. The District is surrounded by Punjab in the South-East, Himachal Pradesh in North-East, Doda and Udhampur in North and North-West, Jammu in the West and Pakistan in the South-West with an area of 2651 Sq Kms, population of 6.15 Lacs, 5 Assembly Constituencies & 5 Tehsils; Bani, Basohli, Kathua, Billawar and Hiranagar.
It is also divided into 8 blocks: Bani, Barnoti, Basholi, Billawar, Duggan, Hiranagar, Kathua and Lohai Malhar & has approximately 512 villages.
The traditional language of Kathua is Dogri. The Pahari languages are prevalent in the mountainous area of the east. The principal media of education are English, Hindi, and Urdu.